New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seeing a good many bucks the few times I have been able to get out so far in 14. In fact, more than I am seeing does. Anyone else having the same?

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
I'm hunting an area that has no does. Lots of bucks. Mostly scrubs. In 3 months I have only 1 trail cam pic of a doe.

·
Registered
599 Posts
I hunted 17 and saw 4 bucks and 5 does one night, I hunted 51 and saw 7 does and no bucks. Haven't been out that many times with the heat being the temperature it is, ill be out this weekend though.

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Same with me. Too hot and humid now. Weekend is supposed to be much cooler. Looking forward to Sat. morning.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Buckshot... if you need any help with those bucks let me know...

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
gkurilla-

Ha ha. I hear you. Truthfully none have been anything big. Lots of 1 1/2 bucks and nothing too huge yet. I keep getting pics of the same 5 or 6 bucks on a daily basis.

·
Registered
9,673 Posts
nope all does waiting for a buck got my doe opening day

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Have trail cam out since Aug 31st and feeding this one area. After several hundred pictures they are all bucks. Not one single does has shown up. To top it off they have all gone nocturnal. Now I know the acorns are dropping like crazy but you would think by some chance over the last month at least a few does would have shown up by now. I'm [confused]

·
Registered
18,010 Posts
Seen 8 bucks on stand so far this year. Early could have shot but EAB came late after a couple missed does then taged up Monday night. Tonight first out on the stand with EAB tag and he came in nearly dark and hung up. He needs to walk in when more light. Maybe in the am:p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts