New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have no clue where I misplaced it, but now what do I do? I also dont rememebr what i did with the blue slip? Please tell me i dont have to pay all that money again?

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
If you lost the receipt you will have to buy another. There are ways to get a new one without the receipt but by the time the state looks it up hunting season will be over. You baught it at Nicks so he may have a copy of the receipt. I will check for you.

·
Registered
5,833 Posts
yeah..the license agent has a copy in their book..thats why you get a carbon copy of "your" info on the back of the license.

Try to remember sbout when you bought it, and get 'em at a time when they're not busy.

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
My brother license was stolen with his back pack out of his jeep in Newark...He had to go out to Assunpunk yesterday to get a replacement. When he got there at 3pm, there was a sign on the door saying the office is closing a 2pm on Friday due to lack of personell..What is up with that??..He managed to convince a CO to help him after he told the officer what happened and that he called the Clinton office and they informed him the Assupunk office is open to 5pm..Then he had to go to Harrys and buy all the accessories that where in his pack..

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, I found the blue slip for firearms and archery, now can I go back to where I bought it to get replaced? Also I bought a Pheasant stmp, do I have to purchase a new one???

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
You need to go to Pequest to get it replaced. You can't just go to where you bought it it must be A state agency.

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Yea you will need to buy a new stamp as well they are not on the receipt. Sorry dude welcome to NJ[down]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts