New Jersey Hunters banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 233 Posts

·
Registered
9,673 Posts
How did you manage that ill call my boy he hunts in that area maybe he heard something

·
Registered
7,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
note there was an older woman there when i left im hoping she has them she said she was a firearms safety instructor if anyone knows her please pm me thanks

·
Registered
9,673 Posts
first thing u shud do is report it cuz if some jackass robs a bank with ur gun its u that goes to jail

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Forgetting a gun is not just an accident? That's idiotic. That's like forgetting your kid? People that make mistakes like that with kids have them taken away, the same should happen with your firearms.[wallmad][wallmad][wallmad]

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
first thing u shud do is report it cuz if some jackass robs a bank with ur gun its u that goes to jail
X100

Im sure your pretty bent up about this so im not gonna bust your balls but, i have to ask, how do you leave your gun there? I'm sure theres more of a story? You were at the range shooting and then just put the gun down and got in the truck? Again not trying to be a dick just trying to figure out how it happened. Im probably just paraniod cuz i check to make sure my gun is in the truck before and after a hunt at least 3 times.

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
That makes no sense

If he reports it and someone robs a bank, he is ok?

If does not report it and someone robs a bank, who would know it was his shotgun?

·
Registered
5,456 Posts
Wow your lucky it's just your 870 and not a beretta over and under. Sure hope the binos were tascos and not your swaros or leicas!

1 - 20 of 233 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.