New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I lost my Olympus Digital camera near Walpack center on 10/15. I just realized it was missing on 10/21. It was in a camoflauge pouch that must have fallen from my belt un-noticed. I looked for it Friday with no luck. Even if I did find it it is probably wrecked my moisture. Definatly wrecked after yesterday's rain.

On the outside chance someone did or will find it I would appreciate its' return. Maybe I can salvage the pics on the disc.

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
Probably, but not worth the trouble since moisture has destruyed the camera
ya never know with electronics. one time i fell in my pool with my cell phone and it was completly soaked and it still worked. you should go out there and find it with a metal detector. it may be alrite.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
I left a nice knife on my bumber once in Flatbrook. Never saw that one again. From that day on I field dressed my birds at home. Haven't lost one gutting a deer yet though.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Thats a bummer losing your camera. I lost a good pair of binos once, and since then I never buy any assessories that are camoflage. I choose black this way they are easier to find when dropped.

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
one time my brother was carrying his walkie talkie through some thick crap and a bird went up so he just dropped the walkie talkie and shot the bird. he retreived the bird and found my dad and i. when i asked where the walkie talkie was, he looked in his vest and couldnt find it. we backtracked and the only reason why we found it is becuz i used the call button and we heard the ringing. he also lost our pheasant call that day which we never did find.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts