New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm looking to sell my PSE Dream Season X-Force compound bow. I bought it new as a leftover in the 2012 permit season. It is set up for 31 inch draw at 60 lbs right now. Just had it restrung and tuned in September with custom strings. Since having the strings done I've only shot about 30 arrows through it. There is a QAD drop away rest, a fusion 6 arrow quiver and a single pin slider sight. This bow is ready to hunt. Also included in the sale is the hard latching bow case and a half dozen Easton Axis 300 spine arrows cut to fit my 31 inch draw length. My asking price is $400 but open to negotiations. Thanks for looking and happy hunting!

Reactions: LanceinPA

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Higgins asked me to post his pictures for him. Here they are. I've shot with the OP(and this bow) on several occasions and this bow is WICKED FAST! Quiet and accurate also. Takes good care of his stuff so you won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Willing to meet half way for sale. Located in Lacey twp. Travel to Monmouth and Middlesex a few times a week

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.