New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought my daughter a hip style but she wants a bow mounted quiver! Cash in hand pm me!

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
I've got a Selway 2 piece slide-on in leather. I think its either a 4 or 5 arrow. I don't use it...I can't shoot with a bow mounted quiver so I hunt with a hip quiver and a back quiver for stumping/3-D shoots...Located in Sussex, but I'm sure it wouldn't cost more than $5 to drop it in the mail. $75 TYD or $70 cash/carry

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Nice offer! ^ mike if this doesn't work for you I know she wants a bow mounted quiver but look into Cat quivers
You wear it on your back and it just doesn't hold arrows. She can put all her stuff in it. Then sit in in the blind for quick access or hang in tree

·
Registered
9,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll look into a cat quiver and I'll show her what a selway looks like I'll let her choose if she like the selway I'll pm u mth and here's a question for u mth what heads would u recommend for her she's drawing 41 on her redwing hunter shooting gold tip trads 1535 w 140 up front I use woodsman elite but thinking a two blade would be better for her

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Two blade single bevel nanook broadhead or silverflame I have a couple silver flames I could let her try. They have a lifetime warranty and sharpen easy if they get banged up the company will replace em.

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
They have a lifetime warranty I will just send u one it needs to be sharpened but it is perfect. If she destroys it I can get another one as long as you find it lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.