New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am a Dealer for Black Eagle Arrows, We stock and offer spine index and custom fletch arrows in house in either 2 inch vanes or feathers..

We spine test and fletch arrows according to spine so your shot has better consistency when leaving the bow.

ARROW SPECIAL

1 doz Custom fletch Black Eagle Rampage arrows .001 2 inch vanes ( solid orange / black color ) or 2 inch Feathers ( Tre camo Red / solid white ), Spine indexed and Fletch according for $140.00 plus shipping / tax if need be. If shipped they will be uncut and un squared ends. We would be more than happy for you to come into the shop and we'll cut and square them up for you.. $10 min on shipping. offer expires Nov 17,2014

Black Eagle rampage arrows  red white1.jpg

Black e 6.jpg

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What does the squaring of arrows do,never saw that. They do look neat though. What's the weight on the arrows
(There is no guarantee a person cuts them on the wheel. square..)

Squaring the ends, means after they are cut on the wheel, we take the insert end and disc it square, many shops will simply just cut the arrows leaving the ends outta square and throw your insert on. Now whats bad about not having square ends is that pending how far out you are it will can throw your accuracy off to some degree and it can be as much as an inch or 2 at longer range's.. We do it in square arrows in shop as a standard factory fletch or custom. It takes a some time to do, time most other shops dont want to put in for the customer and the same can be said about many other shops not doing 3rd axis adjustment with shooter present to tune the 3rd axis to the shooter and some people thinks its them being off when they shoot 3-6 inched left or right at longer range's 30 yrd plus when elevated high up..

Our prices are in general not much more than retail prices, but you get a Spine tested ( indexed ) custom fletch arrow. Big difference for little cost..

Rampage arrows.
Straightness: ± 0.001" max.
•Straightness: ± 0.003" max.
•Weight tolerance: ± .5 grains

Rampage arrow ( comes with ) takes a half in half outsert , standard alumin. 20 grs, and for additional cost they have stainless with 56grs.

Spine Inner Diameter Outer Diameter GPI
300 .204" .264" 8.7
350 .204" .261" 8.2
400 .204" .253" 7

We help the shooter eliminate the possibility of mechanical error in equipment as best we can and what most people dont realize because they are usually focused on the bow being tuned is there is a great amount that can be put into tuning an arrow

Bottom line is we take the time with the customer..
Shop is on 713 S Harding Hwy Buena NJ, 08310

856-697-8585

BLACK EAGLE ARROWS...jpg

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I thought you were talking about the edges on feathers when squaring. Would you gut to length and square if I gave you the measurement of my current arrows or do you need the bow there. I'm from north jersey so don't go down that way

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
I'll have to stop by the shop sometime

Reactions: Camo Biz

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
do you have a web site for the store

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I thought you were talking about the edges on feathers when squaring. Would you gut to length and square if I gave you the measurement of my current arrows or do you need the bow there. I'm from north jersey so don't go down that way
I can cut them for you an send them if you like. The measurement to take is from the throat of the knock. I will have to get you the measurement of the half in half outsert for you to figure in the lenght. So it would be from throat of the knock ( inside where the string hits to the base of the field point where it makes contact with the insert. The Half in / half outsert has a slight bevel to it and I have to let you know that cause I dont know where you are setting your arrow at on the shelf.. I can give you that measurement tomorrow when I get back in shop if you like.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
And once we have length, if you want we can go two ways on finding what spine you need if you dont already know.

#1 We can simply go by the Black Eagle charts that are also on web which is based on 100gr heads.

# 2 you can give me your bow specs DL, ata max lb you shoot at and I can plug it into software and maybe we get more detailed answer as to arrows best FOC.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I can cut them for you an send them if you like. The measurement to take is from the throat of the knock. I will have to get you the measurement of the half in half outsert for you to figure in the lenght. So it would be from throat of the knock ( inside where the string hits to the base of the field point where it makes contact with the insert. The Half in / half outsert has a slight bevel to it and I have to let you know that cause I dont know where you are setting your arrow at on the shelf.. I can give you that measurement tomorrow when I get back in shop if you like.
If you want to pm me a cell number I can send you a pic with the tape measure next to the arrow,it won't be till Sunday but if that makes it easier, and also your payment options. I will let you know what bow I have and arrows I'm using now to see if it's worth getting new arrows

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If you want to pm me a cell number I can send you a pic with the tape measure next to the arrow,it won't be till Sunday but if that makes it easier, and also your payment options. I will let you know what bow I have and arrows I'm using now to see if it's worth getting new arrows
Info sent..

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
do you have a website for the store

1 - 18 of 18 Posts