New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did any one else get laid off right before the holidays and 2 hours before a compnay christmas party? This guy did. Had a trip planned to the catskills with my gf but that's cancled now because of money issues. Gf all pissed off but understands why we can't go. Looking for work in central jersey so the wolves don't start coming to my door thanks. Open to anything that'll bring a pay check beside making mature women happy.

·
Banned
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha right on gg. I'm gonna have to sell fur next week to make a truck payment! I'm sure glad there's a lot of money running around in the woods!

·
Banned
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Went to school for building trades and carpentry. After high school I worked for a general contractor for 3 years. Then was laid off. Then was umemployed for a while but did some side jobs. Then got a job for a multi million dollar construction company and got laid off. I can frame, insulate, drywall, spackle, trim work, paint, decks, flooring, windows, doors, siding, roofing, tile, gutters. I can do crown molding but only if you buy 50 percent more material hahaha. The biggest project I ever did by myself was a bathroom remodel. Gutted to the studs and completly re built.

Thanks blackeyes. Appreciate it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.