New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, the kid I am mentoring (hes a 20 year old college student) is in need of some gear. The bow came from someone on here, he's shooting great groups and shoots every day, I got him a bow case and a release. He is signed up for his bow test as well. Just seeing if anyone has any used items, looking for a climber, camo, any bow gear really to get him set up. He works full time during the summer and part time at school so he has some money just not a lot. Any help would be appreciated. Figured id ask. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks double g. I will ask him.

Reactions: Double G

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
hey I have a loggy bayou climber I can part with. I only have the platform not the hand climber so he would have to bear hug the tree, or pick himself up a hand climber for it. Let me know if he wants it

·
Registered
9,673 Posts
Got a alpine soft lock 7 arrow quiver he can have maybe a few arrows too

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's awesome split. That's what I started with. Where you located and how much u want for it? Bone collector thanks so much but we're all set with the actual bow and quiver.

·
Registered
9,673 Posts
Ok I'll go through some gear and see what I have what size clothing does he need

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
nothing for the stand, shoot me a text to work out a pick up location and time - 973-876-1924 , best bet will be after the holiday weekend. I'm right around the corner from you, near space farms

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Awesome split thanks. I would say he's a large or xl. He's tall but lean. He plays football in college.

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well the kid passed his bow test last night. He's super excited for the season. Shoots every single night. We are going to cruise around tonight and check out some velvet inventory in the area.

·
Registered
33 Posts
That's awesome. Tell him congratulations. If he is interested I have a set of climbing sticks and a hang on stand I would give to him. Depending on where he is located I would be more than happy to deliver it to him.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts