New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posted a few weeks ago- eastern cougar called those two numbers but no one picked up. Anyone selling or know of anyone selling seasoned split firewood? Im in branchville area?

·
Registered
9,748 Posts
I have some rounds I'm looking to give away. In Essex

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Wood stove or fireplace... I have about 2 cords of locust. Great for a stove. If you can pick it up I can do 150 per cord. I live 5 minutes from sussex airport. Pm you my number.

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks jay but i need some kinda small stuff, ive already cut and split about 18 cords for my old man and his outdoor wood stove but i just need a cord of seasoned stuff for my fireplace

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
indoor fireplace- glass doors. i was gonna get that new stuff that lumber yards are selling but it burns too hot for glass doors.

·
Registered
8,185 Posts
Check your PMs. My guy cuts firewood on the Sparta property I manage but you'll have to call him for costs as I don't know what he gets. But all oak or hickory with some maple, aged and split from my clear cuts and other forestry logging practices (select harvest and TSI).

·
Registered
448 Posts
Just had 2 cords dropped at the house in Hopat for 170 a cord. Split and seasoned oak. He was from up your way. I can get you a number if you want. I paid him up front but I do know he takes payments. Had to do it before with him.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.