New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Randi here from stick figure productions, a non-fiction production company. Nice to (virtually) meet you! I am part of the development team here, and we are currently working on a new travel show centered around the world of hunting, fishing and trapping.

We're looking to do our first shoot every in New Jersey. We're hoping to do it around the Pine Barrens but we're open to other areas of New Jersey as well. We're hoping to shoot in mid/early August which is tough cause there isn't much hunting that's in season. We'd really love our host to get to do something like shark fishing/spear fishing/crabbing/scalloping/trapping or making traps in New Jersey and I'm looking to find someone who might be willing to accompany them who is passionate about any of those things! Does this fit you or anyone you know?

If you're interested or if you know someone who is please contact me at [email protected] or call me at 212-600-9288 (ask for Randi)

·
Registered
855 Posts
Tag along with some of our bow fishers and get that some spotlight. Otherwise if you can push back the shoot until September then you can get multiple game footage then. Otherwise your just looking to do another (of the many) fishing episodes that are out there. Other thing you might consider is a decent amount of our hunters on here do video their shoots so you could also piece that in to get a more round about on what we have to offer here in jersey. That's my two cents.

·
Registered
10,211 Posts
I'm already talking with them and I've contacted a site member for bow fishing just gotta wait.

·
Registered
8,185 Posts
You're probably better to focus on some NJ fishing instead of hunting in early August. Lots to fish for in our waters this time of year, but not so much with hunting as you know.

·
Registered
7,374 Posts
Beware of things that look to good to be true.

·
Registered
10,211 Posts
It's legit, I'm working out the details with the lady for a possible bowfishing adventure, just waiting for them to call to pass on some info to get this set up.

·
Registered
713 Posts
I have done shows for NC where we teach diffrent areas,fly fishing, basics,waterfowl hunting (clays to improve upland and waterfowl hunting). To include methods of cleaning and perpairing game for consumption . Final stages to include recipes from various places that specialize in game /wine.
Depending on my schedule I plan on being at the Fly Fishing & Wingshooting Expo.March 21,22, 2015 Pennsylvania National Guard Armory,Philadelphia as a guest instructor.
might want drop me a line and can exchange ideas.

·
Registered
912 Posts
I will be doing some pre seasonal scouting next month in Zone 10 in perperration for the upcoming rut. I was thinking if you want to base a show on scoutings and pre seasonal scouting for the upcoming rut here I would be able to take you out and base the show on this aspect in which I am know ledge able. I do work for the State and give them my reports each and every year and we can include this in the show. Please let me know if you are interested so I can fit you in to the schedule. Good Luck...

·
Registered
912 Posts
Also, if you want to make it a combination show with fishing I would include some good cat fishing and some eel gigging which is very productive and a lost art which not many are doing here and would be a good addition to the show like a surf and turf title would be my suggestion, I have been looking to promote this just didn't have the outlet so this may be help full for a series also. Let me know. Good Luck.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts