New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine wants to hunt NJ slug this year, but doesnt have a gun, is anyone selling one or know of someone selling one so I can let him know? keep in mind he is just looking for something to use this year, he says if they have another bear hunt and if this year is good to him he will buy a good one next year!!

B

·
0 Posts
IMB21: theres a gun store here in LODI on ESSEX St. he sells mostly police stuff, I was there a few weeks ago and he a few shotguns with slug barrles and scopes, he did say he wasn't making the money on hunting guns, just police stuff, his prices are good, and the guns are good slug guns

·
Registered
301 Posts
try dick's sporting goods, they had a mossberg 12ga. with a rifled slug barrel and a field barrel for under 300. it even comes with a scope

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
model 500 is JUNK!!! I wouldnt let him buy it!!!

another thing is, I know of few of you pretty well on here, if someone has a gun I can use, I will let him use mine, just an idea

·
Registered
301 Posts
i owned a 500 about 10 years ago before i gave it to my nephew. it was a tack driver with sabots. thats why i gave it to my nephew. the gun shoots deer every year in pa.

B

·
0 Posts
model 500 is JUNK!!! I wouldnt let him buy it!!!
those pain killers you taking for your wrist are making you high. Dude I have a 500 in 20ga, my best friend buckfever has 2 500s in 12ga, and 20ga, brownstones has one in 12ga. and they are track drivers with that rifled/cantilever barrel, and we all use LIGHTFIELD SLUGS

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well, then Maybe I will have to tell him to go buy one then! I see them advertised all the time for like $200.00 which tells me CHEAP GUN, but I guess I was wrong

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Wait a minute, let me get this straight.

Your "friend" wants to buy a scoped slug gun that he can shoot with one hand?

Hmm.....interesting, does your friend have a broken wrist by any chance?:p:D

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jerk off, nice title by the way. I have a slug gun already, but my friend wants to come hunt NJ with me but only has a rifle!!! No one said anything about shooting with one hand. I know you do that all the time cause one hand is on your teenie weenie and the other TRYING to shoot something!!!!

B

·
0 Posts
that scope that comes with this package deal from DICKS sucks, that the only thing I would upgrade

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Ian, I swear I didnt change the title. It must have been someone else.

I just happened to notice it and thought you were a little "slow".:D

I swear though, thats the GODS honest truth.....Musta been Sean.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
I fixed the title for you Ian. That doesnt mean that Sean wont turn this into the ever changing thread title again though. :D

Now you can retract your statement about my "teenie weenie" :D

Put the words "Pants Python", or "Trouser Anaconda" in there, and I might be able to find your friend a sluggun.:D

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Sorry, I dont have any scoped slug guns. But thanks for noticing the bulge you homo.:p:D

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
Imb subsitute the words "trouser guppie" for teenie weenie. it is funnier. hahahahahah LOL JK Matty

1 - 20 of 30 Posts