New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to buy or cart off intact non-functioning outboard engines. If you or someone you know has an intact junker they want to unload, Please PM me.

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Ghost bear I have been meaning to get in contact with you. I am sorry to go off subject but I might be able to help you in the future. I recently purchaced an old mariner 25hp 2stroke and dont no the oil to gas mix for sure if you could help that would be awesome

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Ghostbear, where are you located... I have an old 7.5 hp for you... think it was made by sears, cant remember

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
Paul-also check out the "free" section on craigslist

·
Registered
10,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for th responce guys!!

Aftermath I'm in Kearny.

robbydt23, yes if we can agree on a price PM me.

Patrick, Use a 50:1 mix, 3oz of oil to every gallon of gas.

·
Registered
10,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No I can't, useually when a gear case is cracked it's just replaced. I don't think it can be welded with out warping the cavity the gear set rests in.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Hey Paul. I have a friend who has two 9.9. He is supposed to give me one to fix up, and the other I'm not sure what he is doing with. I spoke briefly to you this past spring about them, but I still dont have a definate answer about either.

I will try to see what he wants to do with them and let you know. Is there any time frame you are looking to get them in...ASAP or whenever we come across them. Let me know.

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Ghostbear, I'm in the bridgewater area... if you ever get down this way, let me know and its all yours.

·
Registered
10,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Aftermath, Where is Bridgewater in Relation to Newark? I've heard of it but I'm fuzzy on how far away it is!![ko][hihi]

Screaming, No hurry man just keep me posted.[up]

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.