New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NJ Hunter -

I'm looking to find a suitable land lease for fall/winter 2016 for deer hunting within 40 mins of Morris County. All hunters lifelong. Last property was sold and trying to find a new place. All hunters typically like to get to property 2-4 times a month (typically Saturdays). Looking to ensure strong deer population, reasonable acreage, and happy to provide references. Happy to negotiate fair price for the season.

Please contact me if any land leases exist or if additional information is needed on hunters.

Thank you,
NJHunter1234

·
Registered
41 Posts
NJ Hunter -

I'm looking to find a suitable land lease for fall/winter 2016 for deer hunting within 40 mins of Morris County. All hunters lifelong. Last property was sold and trying to find a new place. All hunters typically like to get to property 2-4 times a month (typically Saturdays). Looking to ensure strong deer population, reasonable acreage, and happy to provide references. Happy to negotiate fair price for the season.

Please contact me if any land leases exist or if additional information is needed on hunters.

Thank you,
NJHunter1234
have 60/a sussex co.call for info. 602-993-4639 thanks Ed

·
Registered
23 Posts
NJ Hunter -

Thank you,
NJHunter1234
Are you still looking or have you found your required land?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts