New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody. I'm looking to become a hunter as an adult and I am in need of some help. I passed hunter safety towards the end of last year and picked up my NJ firearms hunting license. I currently own a 12 gauge and a .22lr. As a little background, I'm 34 years old and I don't have any hunting experience and only a little fishing experience, but I am interested in both. I'm interested in eventually hunting everything from from small game to big game to waterfowl. I currently live in Camden County and my folks have a place in Burlington County. My brother has a place right across the river from NJ in Dingmans Ferry, PA, so I'm pretty flexible on location within the state. If anyone thinks they could be of some help or point me in the right direction, feel free to message me directly.

·
Registered
829 Posts
I didnt have alot of resources as a young guy to teach me hunting ,I would read every magazine that had hunting and fishing info in it as well as going into the woods everyday I could to test my research . Today you have so much internet resources to go off of . But the best education is getting out there as much as you can !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts