New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a group of three hunters looking for farmland to hunt on. We do morning, noon and, evening hunts. last couple of years it has been all drive by shoots. Farmer calls us up tells us that he has tons of birds in his fields that he scares off and 5 mins later they are back. We head down, harvest everything we can clean up after our selves and we are out of there. most times the local birds don't come back for weeks. we are mindful of the areas around us when we hunt and abide by the laws in regards to what we are hunting. we are located in south jersey just outside of fort dix. If you are in need of some goose busting send me a private message with your contact info and location so we can meet. My buddies and I are law enforcement and work odd hours so it might take time for me to respond to you. Thanks!

·
Registered
4,750 Posts
[rofl] god I love these posts

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
This is a hunting forum, what makes you think farmers frequent this site and that other members don't have rights to hunt there farm already?
My suggestion would be wearing your law enforcement uniform and knocking on farmers doors for permission or even a craigslist add. Goodluck

·
Registered
4,750 Posts
never mind

·
Registered
9,621 Posts
The police I know, get some of the best properties and tons of them. So many that they can't hunt them all. Especially if they work in hunting territory.

·
Registered
14,076 Posts
What you describe is snow goose hunting in Nebraska. This goes on all day long until your out of shells and every farmer says good luck. Your in the wrong state for stop & drive geese. Its a lot of fun chasing flock after flock out there, that's where I would go if I were you.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
[eyeroll] :pig:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts