New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
15,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm new to the board....just lost my land to urban sprawl....looking for a semi wild club that i can join either this year or next as it is late in the season for this year... I'm not a rich guy so looking for something affordable let me know....or even just a piece of land that i can use for deer
let me know if anyone has anything
i'll be checking the post for answers and also my email is ((([email protected])))
PS i'm in central jersey around woodbridge fords area

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Try the Allendale Rod and Gun Club- (973)-835-8367. They own 250ac upstate and lease 200 in Sussex Co. Both properties are semi-wild and most of the guys are bird hunters ( they stock both places ). The price is very reasonable. Myself and 3 friends just joined.A lot of good guys in the club give them a call.

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Wingshooter,

Welcome to the board. Where in the Woodbridge area are you exactly. I live in Edison. Send me a shout.

David

·
Registered
15,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey Raven you said club is in allendale butwhere is the property at just want to make sure its not way too far from me.......I'll be calling them within the next few days as I'm heading out of town for a few days but will have my pc with me so i'll be checking the posts....

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Oh BTW, if you're up for it, we can hook up to do some hunting/shooting one of these days.

David

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
The club's not IN Allendale it's just the name. They've been around for almost 75 years.Jersey property is near where 23 and 94 cross in Hardystown, Sussex Co. When you call tell them you heard about them from Mark.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
I have a buddy that is a member of Allendale, Desantis. How much are dues? I am interested for next year.

·
Registered
15,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yoda I hunt mostly birds and deer (shotgun not good with the bow yet lol) tried for bunnies but never did find a decent place for them... as far as hunting together that would be good do u hunt private or public land?

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
If I'm not mistaken, dues are $400 a year + $200 initiation fee for new members. The club has been around almost 75 years and is run really well. It's also very family oriented.

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Wingshooter,
I hunt public land right now, but am always looking to get some private (hopefully free) land. Just a comment, if you have a bow and are looking at practicing, there's a club in Dayton ~ 30 mins south called Waxobe that has an open indoor range (20 yds) on Friday's. It'll only cost you $5 to shoot for the night. I'll be there tonight.

Ravenwolf,
What other towns are near this club? Yahoo couldn't find it.

David

·
Registered
511 Posts
Hi Guys. Im new to the site. It seems like a get place to meet new hunters & friends. Does any body know the number to the Allendale gun club I tried the one that is posted and it is a fax machine. The property seems to be down the road from where I live.I am looking to join a club that stocks pheasant,I also deer hunt bow ,muzzleload & shot gun. Any help would be great.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Welcome crett.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts