New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone looking to get rid of a 35mm Trail Camera, its going to be on public land so I really dont want digital and I also dont want to spend a ton. If you have one you are looking to get rid of please let me know.

Thanks

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
I honestly would shop around Ive seen dicks have a sales on wildviews 49.99 last year not sure which model but it was 2.0 mp and digital. 35 mm are a hassle and will end up costing you the same or more over time with the price of film. Plus you will obviousy will have to make an extra trip to get theem developed.

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
Dicks in Freehold had a couple in May that were around $20. Not sure what they have left. Try ebay too, always round that price for 35MM. No one wants them much anymore, but for public land, good idea.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I see cheap digitals on ebay for under $50. Probably be cheaper than film and developing in just a couple weeks.

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
Check with highguy, I think he might have one for sale.

Shoot Straight!

·
Registered
727 Posts
I've got a Trail Mac 35 mm like new for 50.00 if you want it "with" a security box. Paid 269.00 for it about five years ago. Got one season out of it before Trail Mac came out with digital ones and haven't use it since.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
I would just like to say, there is no better team any where then in a team of fellow hunters, Hope you all get a wall hanger this year.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
I would just like to say, there is no better team any where then in a team of fellow hunters, Hope you all get a wall hanger this year.

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
i have an orginal camtracker that id be willing to get rid of. pm me if your interested

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for all the offers guys, I should of checked back sooner. Working nights sucks. I was able to pick one up off of Ebay though.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts