New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a 20 gauge semi for my son. Can buy outright or trade one of the following.
  • 410 sxs double - new
  • 410 mossberg youth pump
  • 12 gauge 3.5" cerakoted camo tri star hunter mag also new.
Long story short he has a semi , but all avenues to remove the choke for turkey season have been exhausted lol. Its just a waterfowl gun now ...
732 684 5793

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Try putting a cup of kroil in a glass and sit the barrel facing down into the kroil and let it soak overnight. Make sure the barrel sits deep enough into the kroil to cover the whole choke.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Looking for a 20 gauge semi for my son. Can buy outright or trade one of the following.
  • 410 sxs double - new
Long story short he has a semi , but all avenues to remove the choke for turkey season have been exhausted lol. Its just a waterfowl gun now ...
732 684 5793
  • 410 sxs double - new
732 684 5793
Have any interest in selling the Tri star? If so, please let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Try putting a cup of kroil in a glass and sit the barrel facing down into the kroil and let it soak overnight. Make sure the barrel sits deep enough into the kroil to cover the whole choke.

So I did this just like you said .... And it worked !!!!!! Thank you !!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts