New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for a place up north to bear hunt for me and two other friends send me a message if u have a spot we can use

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Wait a minute didn't piney boy address the hunting world he's going to be driving deer with his gang in the pines niw he's asking about bears wtf now I'm lost
Yep, Shouldn't have started in with that attitude, then ask this crowd for help. But since you introduced yourself.....

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
Go to Sparta mtn. Hike in deep the day before sleep on you ground blind and wait for everyone to drive the bears to you
That's actually a solid proven tactic for opening day of 6-day on public land. When I was a kid, we lived at the tail end of a lake side road that wound deep into Allamuchy Mt. State Park....You'd walk out the back door and you were already a mile in from the main roads are parking places. We always headed out 2 hours before sun-up, hiked about a half mile to a mountain top flat that was probably 100 acres of thick cover with a pond in the center, and my father, brother;s and I would take up positions along the trails leading to it. No sooner was the sun up, then you'd have the deer parade heading to that secluded hide away being pushed by the orange army that was filtering in from the roads and parking lots....We scored all the time

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Wait a minute didn't piney boy address the hunting world he's going to be driving deer with his gang in the pines niw he's asking about bears wtf now I'm lost
we dont allways drive all 6 days normally we kill enuff deer in the first day or two for the freezer to last for the year. lots of guys that dont no how to drive takes them all weekto do what we do in just a day or two. so i got time for bear huntin this year all i need is a place to do it and i already got messages from people tellin me abot spots we can go to i guess not every one on this sight is an ahole

·
Registered
4,852 Posts
we dont allways drive all 6 days normally we kill enuff deer in the first day or two for the freezer to last for the year. lots of guys that dont no how to drive takes them all weekto do what we do in just a day or two. so i got time for bear huntin this year all i need is a place to do it and i already got messages from people tellin me abot spots we can go to i guess not every one on this sight is an ahole
If your that good, you should have plenty of time to do some scouting in the meantime :ko:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts