New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got bored and pissed it poured my days off so i looked at the vids.

Go to youtube and search "MrTedTeodoro" I'd sue for

Defamation—also called calumny, vilification, traducement, slander (for transitory statements), and libel (for written, broadcast, or otherwise published words)—is the communication of a statement that makes a claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may give an individual, business, product, group, government, or nation a negative image. This can be also any disparaging statement made by one person about another, which is communicated or published. It is usually a requirement that this claim be false and that the publication is communicated to someone other than the person defamed (the claimant).

In some videos by showing their faces and plate # then screaming baby killer or murderer and posting in on the net for all to see fits the definition to a tee as far as i'm concerned.

Nice people in this video. Not sure what i can post here and sorry for the language but love the crazys screaming "Pu$$Y" & "Co#k Sucker" at this guy

·
Registered
755 Posts
There is nothing to sue for... this is not an example of defamation or libel. Showing the faces or plate numbers is perfectly legal as the video was recorded in a public place. I don't understand why people have a problem with these videos. Be proud!

·
Registered
6,484 Posts
They represent themselves really well. Outstanding citizens. The more they open their mouths, the less the general public sides with them.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
though it fit really well. So i can post flyers of people and label them as a baby killer?

·
Registered
755 Posts
though it fit really well. So i can post flyers of people and label them as a baby killer?
No, that would be illegal. It would also be illegal for them to make a video saying "Mr. Person McGuy, of Townton, NY is a baby killing rapist". However, it is perfectly legal for them to make a video of a jeep driving in a public place while they shout ridiculous comments at it.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Besides, it is obvious to anyone watching that these clowns are being emotional and not actually making factual claims. The intent of spreading false information about the person is the core issue of defamation or libel.

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
There is nothing to sue for... this is not an example of defamation or libel. Showing the faces or plate numbers is perfectly legal as the video was recorded in a public place. I don't understand why people have a problem with these videos. Be proud!
I respectfully disagree with you. While there is no grounds for a lawsuit with JUST the video, you can report these to Youtube. HOWEVER, if someone were to loose business because these videos were posted, there is definately grounds for defamation suit. They post the plate #, the persons info is pulled and turns out they are a self employed contractor, or a doctor or a lawyer, and next thing you know they are labeling that person a murderer of animals and all those other fabulous labels they throw out. That could easily affect a persons livelihood.

·
Registered
755 Posts
While there is no grounds for a lawsuit with JUST the video, you can report these to Youtube. HOWEVER, if someone were to loose business because these videos were posted, there is definately grounds for defamation suit.
No. The actions of a thrid party (client taking business elsewhere) after the fact are just that, a third party. They would not change the status of the video, which is legal.

They post the plate #, the persons info is pulled and turns out they are a self employed contractor, or a doctor or a lawyer, and next thing you know they are labeling that person a murderer of animals and all those other fabulous labels they throw out.
If they did that, and then labelled the person with a falsehood (murderer of animals probably would not count), then there might be the start of some defamation or libel.

That could easily affect a persons livelihood.
If it could affect the persons livelihood when what they do in a public place becomes public knowledge, then they should not be doing it. Simple. FYI, I am a self employed person, and I am proud to tell my clients that I hunt. If they have a problem with it, they can take their business elsewhere.

·
Registered
257 Posts
The thing that concerns me with all this is that one day, they will cross that line and one of us may pay the price. I hope not, but that's always in the back of my mind when I see crap like that.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
sue sue sue, that's what makes this such a great country. so refreshing listening to the children play... then there's a kid that doesn't get his way.... " I'm gonna sue you" can't imagine how great a place this is going to be to live in a few years.

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
murderer of animals
no such thing.
mur·der/ˈmərdər/
Noun:The unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.
Verb: Kill (someone) unlawfully and with premeditation.

Just go to the link below the video and report it. Hate speech based on the c-sucker and p*ssy comments, and showing the license plates of people in the vehicles without their consent. That's what I just did.

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
love that video....screeming like that..there could have been a kid in a passing car...shows alot of class..the guys reaction in the truck is priceless.[up]

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Don't report the video.
Exactly. Re-post it on every media website you can find. Every forum. Thats what the BEAR Groupies did on the SL website. Every forum some wackjob posted, then I went on every one, and refuted her lies. She pulled them down a few days later. Well, now its time to turn the tables. If the video is still up later today, I'm posting it everywhere.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts