New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Oh man, thats a crazy deal.

Kris, you should buy it for that price. I know you already have a climber, but the loggy bayou is such a great stand. They double as a hang-on too.

See if he will let you try it for a hunt. I bet you buy it if you try it. Best bowhunting stand out there in my opinion. [up][up]

B

·
0 Posts
I use to have one, I'll say this its light, but compared to my API as far as safe I will say the API, never slipped in it even when the tree had ice on it, the Loggy I slipped while climning. But the Loggy is a great stand.

I hope MYSTI likes it, I gave him mine

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
yeah but you can use the loggy in a lot of other states your not supposed to use the api in states where you rough up the tree bark ie:ketucky

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
Is the 75 dollar one sold???

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Yes the $75 one is sold Dave.

I inquired about it for Frank. Im not sure if you know, but someone stole his.[down]

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
A Slobhunter no doubt[down]

Did they nab the one he just bought during Slobgun season??[mad]

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
Wow, for 75 bucks that was a steal. I have an older one I am asking $150 for!
x7,I'll give you $100 for it

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
i had an old climber that I was hanging as a hang on. Completely followed the directions per the video they send with the stand. At the time, the stands had a threaded screw handle that tightened the stand down. I set up, tightened it down, stepped on it and down I went. I slid down around the tree till I caught a tree step. Was pretty shaken up - still have scars on both forearms from the grind going down the tree. Was very very lucky i did not get severly hurt.

I contacted Loggy and they sent me a new stand and a climbing stick. I could have easily won a court case as I had my cousin at the base of the tree and he watched the whole thing unfold. And - i hung the stand exacly as the video said - quote " step onto the stand and secure your safety belt" unfortunatly i did not get the chance to.

They changed the way the strap on now, but I preferr trailhawk stands as they have a peg that screws into the tree. I also always put a second cinch strap that I can ratchet down tight. They are cheap and really lock the stand down.

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
I have used Loggy Bayou stands for 18 years and have never had a single issue either with the quality of the product or the operation and safety of it.

I would not use any other stand but a Loggy Bayou.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts