New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I have the last piece of my filming equipment for this fall. I can't wait to use my camera,tripod, camera arm and make some great memories of hunts I look forward to sharing with family and friends:D
Here is photos of my new muddy camera arm. I want to thank NJbowhunter,GG and Highguy and all those who I have learned a lot about filming equipment.

Shoot Straight!

·
Registered
14,640 Posts
I've got the same Camera,same camera skins, same Mic, same arm(brown not camo)and same fluid head.

And I believe we have the same tripods !![up]

I like your style ! ;)

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pick a day and I wll film you. Just give me a heads up so I am not hunting or taking someone hunting.[up]

Shoot Straight!

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've got the same Camera,same camera skins, same Mic, same arm(brown not camo)and same fluid head.

And I believe we have the same tripods !!

I know, that is why I thanked you up above GG;)

Shoot Straight!

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
Where did you get the fluid head ? I am looking for a Muddy and head. Camo skinz would be nice also but do not think they have them for my cam.

Nice set up good luck [up]

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Where did you get the fluid head ? I am looking for a Muddy and head. Camo skinz would be nice also but do not think they have them for my cam.

Nice set up good luck
Thanks for the [up]. I got my skins from Campbells outdoors challange.com I bought the fluid head when I bought my Manfoto tripod off ebay. I bought my muddy are directly from Muddy.com. Good luck[up]

Shoot Straight!

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks GG for the tip[up][up][up]

Shoot Straight!

·
Registered
6,607 Posts
If you tag out early come film me i am not far from u i hunt over in Green twp. Great looking set up best of luck with it.

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If you tag out early come film me i am not far from u i hunt over in Green twp
No problem, right after I film four family members and it will only cost you 45.00 and hour a one big buck during the rut[hihi][hihi][hihi]

Shoot Straight!

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
nice good luck[up]

1 - 20 of 24 Posts