New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"We greeted the election of Jon Corzine with much satisfaction. Especially satisfying was his big win despite your endorsement of his opponent. Our main concerns are preventing another black bear hunt and preserving the environment by strengthening the Highlands Law and eliminating the 'fast track' law. We are gratified that Corzine opposes the bear hunt and is a stong environmentalist. His strong showing is a tribute to voters' clear thinking. Of course, we know how much you supported another bear hunt. No doubt Corzine's opposition played a part in your endorsement decision. Well, take that Star-Ledger and all you bloodthirsty hunters. You hold a minority opinion on hunting. We are hearing lots of grumbling among hunters about 'moving out of state.' Good riddance." Diane & Bill Barker, Belvidere

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This is ridiculous...they think that by not hunting, they are doing animals a favor? That is being an environmentally conscious person? That is basically just saying that we will all just stand by and watch the animals starve to death in our yards from lack of natural sources since the damn developers in NJ can't seem to take a break. And no one wants to be inhumane and kill a deer or a bear. You want to hear my opinion? It IS time to move for the reasons that NJ has become more liberal than NY City & over the next few years NJ is really gonna go down the toilet all thanks to Jon Corzine & his moron pals

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
If that is why the voted for Corzine they are ignorant. Ok he may oppose a bear hunt. But being an enviromentalist. I would like them to name 1 think he did as a US Senator to help the envirement. Democrats as a group like development. He isn't going to save the highlands.
I think the Star Ledger printed that to show how nutty Libs and Animal Rights Activist are. The majority on hunting is no opinion or undecided.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
You hold a minority opinion on hunting. And because yours is the minority view, it's obviously irrelevant. After all, wasn't this country built upon the idea that the majority should always impose it's will on the minority? Oh wait, that's Nazi Germany and Stalinist Russia. Oh well, close enough for us. We don't care as long as we get what we want.

Sincerely, Fraulein Diane & Comrade Bill Barker, Belvidere

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
Listen.....There is only one way to deal with Liberals.....Laugh at them! I never let anything they say get me angry because I know they are IGNORANT to the truth. :D:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts