New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how do you thank someone who is so very unselfish?? a guy that cares for other?? whom he never has met? Stevo is one great man. he offered free gas to use for generators to keep the house warm so my kids dont get cold tonight after his power was turned on.All i can say is god bless and i owe you one!! anything you need, im there. THANK YOU AGAIN from my family!! GO STEVO!!

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
awesome!!!!!! God Bless you Stevo!

·
Registered
12,710 Posts
Awwww come on. It aint that big a deal. I was glad I could help. Bring them kids over to play with Rocky Mike.

·
Registered
6,747 Posts
Booner I just got my power back today. I have two 5 gallon cans sitting on my porch full you can have. You hooked me up with the blob its the least I can do. I am leaving my house @ 0400 in am to go to work but you can call me and ill give you my address they will be on my back porch for you ill pm you my number[up]

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
awesome!!!!!! God Bless you Stevo!
X2 There isn't enough thumbs up to give for that kind of consideration. But I'll try[up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up]

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
mega [up][up][up]... we need more Stevo's in this world...fabulous to see this kind of caring amongst individual's.

·
Registered
7,374 Posts
STEVO good guy ALERT [up][up]

·
Registered
6,947 Posts
Said all those good things without making it a "good guy alert". [up][up]

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i cant spell " good guy alert "

fishhunter,, thank you so much but i know your up north of me and Stevo hooked me up. i dont want to be selfish so maybe someone closer to you might need it. awesome offer and i hope you enjoy that blob

·
Registered
108 Posts
Good job my power came back on in monroe twp. and I gave my gen. to a buddy that dont have power. Just tring to help out as much as I can to any buddy.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Stevo is always offering something from youth hunts, a place to stay, a few beers, gas and the list goes on. I do not know him but would sure like to shake his hand one day[up]

1 - 20 of 37 Posts