New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
I am gonna try but we will see. My lyme hasn't gone away so I had to go back to the doc today so he could take some more blood. Hopefully I will feel up to it.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Just got in from an unsuccessful and disappointing morning. Didn't see any deer to begin with. Heard no shots either. I have to shoot a doe and there were none to be found. On top of that, I had another stand (wooden)cut at the base and destroyed. This is all happening on my property and some of my neighbors who allow me to hunt. Does anyone know this guy who goes by the name of Razorback? I'm pretty sure he's hunting this woodlot behind me and is the culprit, but can't prove it. I know he's even on-line now, but after not replying to a post yesterday, Any ideas on how to handle this????[down]

G

·
Any ideas on how to handle this????
well 1st off you shouldn't name names until you have 100% proof, I would confront them, For one cutting your stand, and 2 and most importantly tresspassing.

As an officer I would call the police, get a report so you have a paper trail so to speak, DON'T TAKE THE LAW INTO YOUR OWN HANDS, YOU WILL JAM YOURSELF UP. Best of Luck[up]

·
Registered
734 Posts
Thanks for the info BHC, I'm furious and think I'm making my wife nervous with how I'm reacting to this. She doesn't understand the time, (money,yes) hours invested with tree stands and location. When I got home last evening after work, I went out in the dark looking around on this guy's land thinking I could get even my with taking a stand should I find one, but thought while out there, this isn't right. Didn't find anything, but after this morning, I'm again fired up. I have no proof, just a suspected vehicle. I'll try to re-think this and cool down. Heading out in a few to post, thanks again, nice buck by the way...

G

·
I have no proof, just a suspected vehicle.
Perfect, if you know for a fact that no one is allowed to hunt or be there, then get the tag #, or just call the police and inform them that this vechile doesn'r belong here

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.