New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Letter to the editor in the Bergen Record. Gary I hope your a member of this site.

I have a quick question as well as a challenge for the Bear Education and Resource (BEAR) group and all the other animal activist groups and individuals opposed to the upcoming bear hunt. I have been reading that one of their main claims is that the Division of Fish and Wildlife is not handling this properly and is inflating the bear population numbers.

If they truly feel this way, why haven't they stepped up? And here is the challenge: Let them do it. If they think it is some conspiracy by Fish and Wildlife to murder their bears, let them use their time, effort and, more important, funds to do everything Fish and Wildlife does - and whatever they think it hasn't done.

I challenge them to use their own money, just as we hunters have done for years, to help Fish and Wildlife do its job. If they are not up to this challenge, maybe they are fooling themselves into believing they are more dedicated than they really are. If they do not want to do this, let Fish and Wildlife do the job it is paid and trained for.

Let scientists and professionals make the decisions instead of emotionally misguided individuals and groups.

Gary P. Golden Jr.

Elmwood Park, Nov. 21

G

·
Gary what you wrote is 100% true, but they can't use there money, you see that money is locked up so they can buy those big SUVs and big homes, oh and that Steak Dinner at PETER LUGERS

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
Poor Gary is going to get a major rash of problems from Anti's now. He has his full name and the town he lives in. these anti's are real scum and you can't give them info. Look what happened to that Mayor getting his house trashed for asking to cull sone deer.

I am not afraid of Anti's ( I have walked right thru them at the Great Swamp) but I dont want them knowing where I live.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts