New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was out hunting with no intention on shooting a doe, when My wife called to let me know my 41/2 year old son and 3 year old daughter were playing when he pushed her and she went into the table and broke her collar bone. As I got that call minutes later a mega doe and 2 fawns (big without spots) walked by, She easily would have dressed 100-110 lbs no lie she was huge. I am only out for bucks now but I was gonna take her at 10 yds. But I needed to get home and see my little princess and get her Motrin. I'm gonna give up night hunting till sat, Hav'nt seen the bucks I have been so I'm gonna give the woods a rest for a few days.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She's tough. Plus I bought her a bird.. A sun conure. Put me out 550.00 but her smile was worth it.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Sorry to hear about your little girl. I have a 5 yr old "princess" and can envision the firedrill last night. Hope she feels better. Bob

·
Registered
546 Posts
Well the mommy (that's me) tried not to ruin the evening post dealt with everything and didn't call until after we had been to the ER and back. I needed the motrin (didn't make the extra stop since she was so whinnie) and thought I waited long enough to make the call...it was after 630, closer to 7, I thought. BUT as you can see I was wrong and ruined Ant's and Ryan's shots at 2 does. Well dummy me what was I thinking???? It IS deerseason! Duh!

She's fine except when she forgets and tries to use her arm. Then I hear "OUH, that hurts! Luke broke me." She's a tough cookie...has to be being the youngest of 8!

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Sorry to hear about the little one. But, after it's all healed up and a year or so goes by, she'll probably hardly remember the whole event.

David

1 - 9 of 9 Posts