New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is it Boys and Girls.
Packed everything last night. Of course I will check it again tonight cause I am " Crazy ".

Lots to lug into the woods this year. All the usual stuff Plus a camera and Tree arm and all the stuff assoc. with that. Glad I only have about a 75 yard walk across the Back yard of the Property I hunt.

Best of Luck to all.........

Most Importantly....... Be safe

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Looks like a long day and sleepless night for me... I swear I'm like a little kid[rofl]

·
Registered
16,173 Posts
Looks like a long day and sleepless night for me... I swear I'm like a little kid
Hope Santa comes early tomorrow.[up]

I've been getting ready for 7 months now. I've been racking my brain to see if I forgot anything. Opening day is always like a dry run so to speak. I'm in a new tree 30 yds from where I scored opening day 2 years ago. Got a call from a buddy yesterday afternoon who was there and said the state had 2 trucks there working and cutting the fields and paths for pheasant hunting.[mad] This really screw a great spot I had 6 years ago. I hope history doesn't repeat itself. Well off to keep loading and packing most was done yesterday.

·
Registered
5,233 Posts
Hope this rain clears out today, like to give my bow one more quick shoot. With the new born, havent practiced as much as usual. But, if the wind prediction holds, my longest shot at the stands I can hunt would be 15 yds. Im solid there!

I dont take much opening day. Bow, release, knife, flashlight, radio, camera, bug spray, pack of crackers and some water. Will hunt til 9am.

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
Meant to wash my clothes last night but never got around to it. I got hung up with some last minute prep for my camera, putting new blades on my broadheads and playing with my new rangefinder. I'll be washing my clothes and packing up tonight and giving everything a once over to make sure I don't forget anything. May even bring the ground blind tomorrow if this rain holds up.

Good luck to everyone![up]

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
I wish I could get out in the woods tomorrow... I work Saturdays unfortunately... I'll be out there before sunrise on Sunday though!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts