New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 11' 2 man bass boat (Sun Dolphin Pro 120) and want to use it for bow fishing. It is equipped with a garmin fish finder and 55lb thrust e-motor. I am looking for led light recommendations or ways to use it to go bow fishing ....Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
i just put a set of ditch lights on my all wheel drive. maybe source Amazon and wire a set of ditch light on the boat. they even have yellow lens covers might be good to jive the fish out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've had amazon lights, HPS, and even halogen lights. The amazon lights were basically throwaways and became extremely frustrating because they were always going out, the HPS and halogens were both good and bright but very bulky and weighed the boat down and took a huge generator. Other problem I had with them was ballasts going out and bulbs breaking. I recently got some swamp eye bowfishing lights and they have worked very well for me. They are low profile and change color tone for clear or muddy water.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've had amazon lights, HPS, and even halogen lights. The amazon lights were basically throwaways and became extremely frustrating because they were always going out, the HPS and halogens were both good and bright but very bulky and weighed the boat down and took a huge generator. Other problem I had with them was ballasts going out and bulbs breaking. I recently got some swamp eye bowfishing lights and they have worked very well for me. They are low profile and change color tone for clear or muddy water.
To go hunting I am looking forward to examining the best canoe paddle scrutiny. Do you have any information about that? My wish is to make this a memorable trip.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts