New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to add 1-2 individuals to my 60+ acre lease in Hunterdon County Zone 11 ( wooded, field & hedge rows ). I will be hunting the property shotgun and muzzy seasons and a few times during archery but mainly gun hunting. With that said looking to add someone who is mainly a bow hunter to share in the lease cost. New to area hunter welcomed or someone looking to team up with me. Max hunters would be a total of 2-3 hunters including myself. I'd prefer to keep it at 2. No guests. If you have any interest message me directly and tell me a bit about yourself, hunting experience and any other information you feel relevant. Serious inquiries only please! We can go from there.....CJ

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello CJ,
I would be very interested in getting information on the cost of the lease. I hunt gun and bow...but I would be willing to just bow hunt if needed.
Please let me know your thoughts.
Thank you

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looking to add 1-2 individuals to my 60+ acre lease in Hunterdon County Zone 11 ( wooded, field & hedge rows ). I will be hunting the property shotgun and muzzy seasons and a few times during archery but mainly gun hunting. With that said looking to add someone who is mainly a bow hunter to share in the lease cost. New to area hunter welcomed or someone looking to team up with me. Max hunters would be a total of 2-3 hunters including myself. I'd prefer to keep it at 2. No guests. If you have any interest message me directly and tell me a bit about yourself, hunting experience and any other information you feel relevant. Serious inquiries only please! We can go from there.....CJ
I'd to find out more about this lease property I hunt in zone 11 my self since 1976 lock town Delaware township. The property I hunt is 30 acres the owner is 87 and talking about selling it so it's time to start looking. I'm 60 years old and 90% of my hunting is with a bow I go a couple times a year with shotgun.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I forgot my name Nick Kerns

·
Registered
4 Posts
I lost property 10 years ago do to big house development Would love to get back into it again..If you cant find anyone let me know thanks, P.S. my wife says to me to get out of her hair and go hunting....LOL

·
Registered
5 Posts
Interested in your request to hunt with you.
Been hunting for over fifty years and would like to move on to a quieter and more restrictive opportunity.
You can reach me at [email protected] with details of what I need to become part of your offer.
Thank you in advace.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I would be interested.
Been hunting for over 40 years,both gun and bow.
As I am older know, looking for a nice area with limited access and with more security.
Have an atv to help drag deer out.
Please stay in touch.

·
Registered
2 Posts
CJ,

I'd be interested if the property is still available. I live in Branchburg, my backyard extends out into Hunterdon County. Mostly bow hunt.

I don't believe I can send a direct message given my time on this site but my email is [email protected] or maybe you can message me?

Thanks CJ.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts