New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,564 Posts
thanks for sharing i was lost with out the map at the check station[wallmad]

the only problem i see with this map is there are no town names? the maps at the check station have the town names on it

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That map sucks i need to see roads to determine where I hunt and that map doesnt show them well enough
I just thought it would give most a general knowledge of their location.

Information from that map is optional when using the check in.
True, but doesn't it help? The more information given, the more the data can be collected.

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
I read somewhere that they will be improving the DMU maps by next season.

·
Registered
17,902 Posts
That map sucks i need to see roads to determine where I hunt and that map doesnt show them well enough
& who would have guessed you had something negative to say about anything related to F&G.

·
Registered
5,374 Posts
I write the unit #'s I hunt on the back of my license so I don't have to keep trying to find them on the map, with no glasses at the check station.

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
& who would have guessed you had something negative to say about anything related to F&G.
Has nothing to do with fish & game. Its the map sucks plain and simple try to see anything on it. I tried to zoom in to see streets and it gets blurry. it would have been better to put up the small black and white one they use in check in stations at least that one you can see streets

1 - 12 of 12 Posts