New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys, everyone snatched up almost everything I posted for sale in just a few days and all I have left is this nice waterfowl hunting set for cold/wet weather:

Hodgman's Grasslands MAX-4 HD camo jacket and matching bib overalls.SIZE XL. Very vivid colors and patterns. Waterproof, breathable and insulated, shell holders in pockets and deep pockets on the bibpants. $85 a piece/ $150 for the set. [ jacket retails for $125 by itself]. It's not bulky at all and you can move your arms and legs freely. Absolutely beautiful looking outfit.

I'll take $135 for the set just to finish out my last sale OR .... $150 and I'll ship it to your door for free.

·
Registered
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
C'mon there's gotta be a few duck hunters on here. Make me an offer, this is the last item I have left to sell.

·
Registered
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Do these have zip out insulation? I am looking for some early season (October) gear that will not be too warm for duck season in southern MD...
I dont think the jacket liner zips out but I'll check tomorow when I get home after work. They are made from a breathable waterproof material similar to the browning hydro fleece parka if you are familiar w them and the bibs have a white mesh over the insulation if you can see from the pic that appears to allow ventilation. They arent bulky at all. You could probably get away with wearing it in with only a light shirt underneath during the warmer days

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
Replied as well:p

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.