New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Because I've been sick haunt hunted much freezer is pretty empty. Tonight was pretty much last night I had time to get out. Me and my son along with my dad went out and was able to slam a huge doe. She ran about 15 yards and piled up. She is pretty big and the pic dosnt really do justice concerning my son is about 45 pounds lol. Hes happy hes gona have cheese filled hot dogs and ground meat for awhile! Great way to finish one of my worst seasons basically because time was very limited this year. Was able to see several deer tonight one nice buck which should be a tank next year!

·
Registered
8,512 Posts
Congrats [up]

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea runnem me and the old man don't get out much we both are pretty busy. I talked to him yesterday told him it was Gona b my last hunt of the year asked him if he wanted to go and he jumped on it. Its a shame we can't get out alot any more but things get in the way. Atleast we got out a few times gun season we didn't even get a chance to get out together bow season this year.

I gave him a new diamond bow he was shooting some old ass bow from early 90s hopefully it gives him some motivation to get out more

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
WTG [up]

1 - 20 of 21 Posts