New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hunted hard the last two days. Heard a gobble yesterday, but he wanted no part. Caught a bunch of trout this afternoon and then got my turkey gear on for one last try and was able to knock one down at 730pm this evening. 1 inch spurs, and 10 inch beard. Only 17 pounds soaking wet. lol All rutted out I guess. Nice to get some more meat in the freezer. Thanks for looking.
Bird Beak Plant Phasianidae Feather

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hunted hard the last two days. Heard a gobble yesterday, but he wanted no part. Caught a bunch of trout this afternoon and then got my turkey gear on for one last try and was able to knock one down at 730pm this evening. 1 inch spurs, and 10 inch beard. Only 17 pounds soaking wet. lol All rutted out I guess. Nice to get some more meat in the freezer. Thanks for looking.
View attachment 184656
View attachment 184656
Nice bird sounded like a day well spent

1 - 8 of 8 Posts