New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my bags packed once again for the last day of turkey in Up state New York. Tomorrow will be it for the season. Can't complane, I had another great season with 8 long beards down for the count and five hunts on film! I was blessed to be able to hunt Wyoming, Kansas, New York, Pa, and Jersey this season with luck in ALL but PA. Don't know why, but just couldn't close the deal in PA? Saw plenty of birds in EVERY state! Will be filming once again tomorrow, with any luck we can get one more kill for our next production of "Gobblers Addiction" Doing it our Way!
AS you ALL know our third DVD is on sale now! To get your copy of any of our three dvd on the market, just log onto our site at: www.outdoorsaddiction.com

With that said, I'll update with any good news. Wish us luck and don't worrie guys and Gals, the season will re-open here in April 2010!:D

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Had a great last day up in New York, BUT no shots! We worked a few gobblers but NONE wanted to be in the movies so with that said, my season is now over
:(

Don't know what I will do? One thing for sure, get some much needed sleep![ko]
Hope everyone's season was a success. Not to worrie, it will re-open in April 2010! The count down is on. Have a great summer...:D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts