New Jersey Hunters banner

Last day of hunting

1K views 24 replies 21 participants last post by  RifledSlug 
#1 ·
It is coming to an end in just a few day. How many guys are going to make it out for the last day? I will be out all day in hopes of taking just one more deer.

#14 ·
No complaints here, just hard to stop bowhunting deer. Commented on not seeing the numbers in Z2 & Z3 as I did in 2010/2011. The camera showed loads of night movement. With a bad case of missed shots early on, was a little worried about pulling a zero for the year. But a unusual horned spike trotted by during permit and my Hoyt put one through the shoulder.
As I said, its hard to stop bowhunting deer.

#15 ·
Picked up 50 lbs of these at Ely's last week!
i was there last week to picked up hot italian sausage ground burger with pork hotand spicy sticks and bbq snack sticks i need dogs though they are the best ive had so far and there new batch is awesome

#21 ·
Got one yesterday and hoping to put one mors away before it's over, If not I'm satisfied. I've got 2 more weeks for the muzzy and and an additionall week for bow just to make sure I don't have to wait to long before Sept. Opener. But after that it's Venison Hotdog and Kielbasy making time.[tasty]

#25 ·
I am not quitting until feb18th...im on a mission to kill one of these two "target bucks"
Neither am I, only 1 doe with the DXT so far and time out has been limited with new baby and other committments.

Keep at it Vin, you're getting close. Been on the same mission as you since '08, got plenty of 100" bucks but I set a bar for much better and it's been tough holding off. Sucks that I've seen decent bucks that I've let walk get dragged out by others but congrats to them just the same.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.