New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is coming to an end in just a few day. How many guys are going to make it out for the last day? I will be out all day in hopes of taking just one more deer.

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
I was lucky to get 2 does for the freezer during winter bow, I been watching my cams in hopes one of the many bucks I had shows himself during daylight but no luck. Ill give it a few more sits and may harvest 1 more doe for some jerky

·
Registered
8,512 Posts
Were does the time go. Seemed like only yesterday temps where in the 90's and everyone was out to get their eab [confusedagain]

·
Registered
433 Posts
No complaints here, just hard to stop bowhunting deer. Commented on not seeing the numbers in Z2 & Z3 as I did in 2010/2011. The camera showed loads of night movement. With a bad case of missed shots early on, was a little worried about pulling a zero for the year. But a unusual horned spike trotted by during permit and my Hoyt put one through the shoulder.
As I said, its hard to stop bowhunting deer.

·
Registered
9,673 Posts
Picked up 50 lbs of these at Ely's last week!
i was there last week to picked up hot italian sausage ground burger with pork hotand spicy sticks and bbq snack sticks i need dogs though they are the best ive had so far and there new batch is awesome

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.