New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I posted an offer to help some guys out up north for bears a few weeks back. I went back and forth with quite a few guys and pointed a few in the right direction but for the most part no one followed through for various reasons. I still hunted a piece of state land today and didn't see one person track but cut five fresh sets of bear tracks. I have seen bears every day except one this week and last night let 4 walk past my tree at 20 yards. I have no interest in killing one because I don't eat them. If someone who is SERIOUS and isn't going to waste my time is interested in an afternoon hunt tomorrow for a last chance hunt. PM me ASAP. First cone first serve. State land opportunity and possibly private land hunt in a boss buck elevated blind with a comfy office chair on wheels and carpet (no one said it's gotta be hard ha) Out of the 6 guys one from thus site included that I put in spots 5 killed bears this week. IMG_0221.jpg

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Stokes forest area. Pounded with pm's ha. Whoa. 16 in about 30 seconds. In order which came in first is double lung112, Wana buck and hunter dan. I can accommodate more then one person, may be a little tight but you'll have the opportunity for a bear hopefully. The private land spot is still up in the air. It's my dad's land and frankly he doesn't like anyone on it. BUT he's a management freak and is super anal about his property and the bears and really becoming a nuisance. Where do you guys live? How far from 07826?

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea a little but I'm sitting here game planning my day for tomorrow, I did 11 miles today and saw probably 50 deer, small bucks not interested in shooting and does does does. Stalked a standing corn field and got on a group of 8 does, cool hunt. Anyway Back on topic ha. I'm thinking why don't I try to help out guys who Really want s bear based off of all the action I've seen. That's why I'm posting at midnight. Better late then never.

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Zip code is 07826. I'm up by base of high point state park. 15 minutes from pa 15 from orange county ny.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Great offer wish I lived up there

1 - 20 of 28 Posts