New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have 2 of these (they are stacked in eachother
they have lids, and wheels very easy when loaded.
heavy duty plastic material

make an offer

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
paint the sucker up camo, cut a hole in the bottom, and you got yourself a gravity feeder that will hold probably 500 lbs of corn!

·
Registered
734 Posts
outlaw, If you don't know for sure, what would be your guess to the capacity that these things would hold and still be capable of moving about?
Thanks.

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ive filled them to the top with roofing shingles.. thats what we bought them for.. moved just fine.. im gonna say its about 40-50 gallons...guessing.. and im gonna guess i had around 300 lbs in it, and it moved fine.. (guessing) not 100% positive. they are pretty durable..

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
How would it move in a yard or grass? I can't tell by the tires.

What are you looking for as the offer?

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How would it move in a yard or grass? I can't tell by the tires.

What are you looking for as the offer?
two wheels in front, one in back.
on grass or dirt, they should move just fine, soggy ground, im sure they will sink if filled heavy, just like anyone would imagine..

surprise me. they are my dads, im just gonna let him know "he a guy offered you "X" amount, do you wanna sell them for that?" because he said he will keep them, and i know he doesnt have the room and will sell if someone offers something fair...

i dont know what fair is, i dont know what he paid for them, i dont know what they are worth..

they are made by "step 2" i just went to their webpg and didnt see anything like them... they are more than 5 years old, just used once for a roofing job we had...

throw a number out there.... ill see if he will sell for it... what are they worth to you?

i got another person interested.... if you and him each want 1, ill split, but if only on of you want both, i wanna get rid of both at once..

·
Registered
734 Posts
Would $20 each be insulting? I'm not sure of the value, just thinking about transporting firewood from the stack to the house. I would take one.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Would $20 each be insulting? I'm not sure of the value, just thinking about transporting firewood from the stack to the house. I would take one.
That is what I was thinking of.

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
$20 each... noone returned my PMs who offered that price, so whoever needs one they are up for grabs..

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Sorry Jay, after talking it over with my wife we don't need them. Thanks for the offer though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts