New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyway to to get a large map of the entire DWG NRA? Not those little crappy ones they give you at the park-something more like a large wall map that will show the old roads, etc...

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Try finding ny/nj trail conference (I think thats their name). I have maps of the gap that are waterproof and pretty good with old fireroads and trails. If you are looking for hemlock pond, get a map because there are many trails back there to get lost on.

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Stop at the visitors center off 80 they have them there.

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Try finding ny/nj trail conference (I think thats their name). I have maps of the gap that are waterproof and pretty good with old fireroads and trails. If you are looking for hemlock pond, get a map because there are many trails back there to get lost on.
Good call [up] I just looked them up and they have four maps that cover the entire Kittatinny Ridge from Worthington to High Point for $14.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
How many did you buy powerstroke? I will be up there this weekend and I want to pick one up and check out some cool places. Hopefully they have some left, think a barns and noble will have them or is that just a stupid question?

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How many did you buy powerstroke? I will be up there this weekend and I want to pick one up and check out some cool places. Hopefully they have some left, think a barns and noble will have them or is that just a stupid question?
I ordered the four map "Kittatinny Trails" set from the NY/NJ Trail Conference website:

Kittatinny Trails Map | New York-New Jersey Trail Conference

I'm not sure if they sell them at retailers or just on their site/at the park office.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts