New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
Does anyone have any or know of any land I could hunt on in this zone. I bought all the permits just to be rejected after getting permission. PM me with any kind of info
What the heck happened with this anyway?

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
Got my first permisson on a spot i found myself (im young thats why my first) it is an amazing spot and the neighbor came out screaming so he's gonna call the cops said the home owner doesnt want me there. I text the home awnser and she just apologized about the neighbor, So im just really unsure and confused
Text messaging is not a form of a communication in the real world. You need to call the landowner or talk to him/her face to face and determine whether or not you are allowed to hunt their property. If the answer is yes, you need to get that in writing-you can print out a landowner permission card from the digest. With written permission signed by the landowner in hand, no one can challenge you. If they do, call your local Region Office or CO immediately. I'm not sure how old you are, but hunting on your own on someone else's land is not kid stuff. You need to assert yourself and communicate with people-lose the text messaging. It's fine for sending cute little love notes to your girlfriend during study hall, but not for communicating with the landowner of a property you're hunting.

Reactions: lucky musket
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.