New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have 20 acres of land in canajoharie ny, address is 1085 latimer hill rd. It has electric on it now and a cleared lot for a camper,the rest is all woods. Looking to get $25000 and seeing if there is any interest and will get more info if you ask. Work has been slow and I don't have as much time to hunt as I would like. It takes me from north jersey 2 1/2 hours. Lots of deer,birds and bobcats. I haven't shot anything there in 3 years. Neighbors are nice also. Taxes are around $1000year. Camper on site would stay, no water. Has an outhouse.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Just curious , what DMU zone , are doe permits available , are there any antler restrictions in that area , what county . I have 27 acres in Salisbury about 45 north west of you outside Little Falls . I'm thinking of listing mine cause deer herd up there really bad .

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's in Montgomery county, 4a in southern zone. Yes it has a small 19 ft camper included but it's nothing special,just a place to sleep. Bathroom needs a new toilet and sink but since there's no water I haven't got around to it

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Doe permits available and no antler restrictions. The woods are pretty thick in the mid rear of the property, thick enough I can't walk through it, I walk down the trial cut by the surveyors to get in back if I needed. I see plenty of does and small bucks but I know there's decent bucks in there, I just don't have the time to put in. I went out opening day this year and that was it. There aren't many bears around that area but that's what nj is for lol

·
Registered
418 Posts
Canjo NY home of beechwood baby food.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah I knew you guys were close, I like the land but it's costing me about $500 a month with the loan I have so I could use the extra money now,and probably get something in the future that has a house on it to make it easier for the kids

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hmm, don't know why I never got a notification on comments here, but on that map where the dot is,my land is about 100 feet to the right and on the upper side of the road, the round field to the right is the neighbor and about 150 feet from that is my property line. I can email the survey just can't figure how to post it as a picture on here. I also will drop the price because I know what I owe on it now,$25,500 is new price. You can fill out a credit app with land co and take over payments which are around $500 a month for next 7 years or so,that's including the taxes

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Lot size roughly 317 feet road frontage to 1762 feet back,goes past the end of fields on left as far as distances

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The house across the street from the dot is roughly the start of left side if your looking at the property. The land around that house is for sale I believe,5 acres for 20k so 20 acres for 25k is a good deal,with electric. I'm just looking to drop the payments. Takes me about 2 1/2 hours from northern nj to get there,unless your coming back on Labor Day weekend lol. Lots of deer and bobcats on land,and only a few hunters from the neighbors around. Only one guy per lot hunts the lots next to it. Can't be subdivided

1 - 19 of 19 Posts