New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked me up one at Denton at the swap. Hunter TD recurve. Real smooth and tricked out. Back to pick up sticks.

Oh anyone shoot these bows or know anything about them to pass along?

·
Registered
18,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
She is sweet and yes I did get a good value. Wait till you see the pictures Mike. I really wanted a fedora and was trying to sell my 2 Big Horns then put them away and decided no not selling them yet. I tried to buy 2 differant Zippers and just missed a deal and couldn't get other guy to come to what I wanted to pay him. He wouldn't come off 750.00 when I wanted to give him $500.00.

I tried to buy a Wes Wallace doubel sets of limbs a great deal at 400.00 but he wouldn't take 300.00 because I was going to give that bow to Belcher and have shaved down had I got it for 300.00.

I'll come up with a fedoro yet one day.

I went in the tent and talked with Bob at the Kohannah both and got an education and he told me I got a great deal. This bow is extreamly clean.

I was looking at Stewarts but then changed my thinking after I talked with a woman that shot two of his bows and she told me a few things that I was consirned with had I got one.

·
Registered
18,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When I walked past Fred Asbel he was really eyeing up my original Big Horn Colorada T/D. That was a good feelling after getting a lot of remarks so I figured na can't part with that bow yet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.