New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to get a new release this year its a Tru Ball I really like it sometimes I release an arrow high. When I am holding the bow good and I like my follow through. I think I am anchoring wrong sometimes. I have never used a kisser in the 17 years I have been bow hunting. Would a Kisser help this??

·
Registered
21,477 Posts
ABSOLUTELY [up]

I think it is more important to a shooter then a peep sight. It will help keep your anchor point lined up every time especially as when hunting in a tree stand the angle your shooting at changes even if you bend at the waist as we all should when shooting downwards.
Try it you'll like the consistency you get with one on your bow [up]

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
yup..it'll give you that consistent anchor point you might be missing. You might have to re-sight in after installing the kisser...mind you.

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Yes I use four anchor points one being my kisser button, two being my peep sight and three being my release against my neck, and 4 being touching my nose against the string. This lines u up perfect every time.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Using a kisser for me, its a foolproof way for accuracy. Everything just feels more natural and form is consistent.

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
4 being touching my nose against the string. This lines u up perfect every time.

I tie a knot where my nose touches the string, so your head is in the same spot every time. then I align my peep w/sight

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
that's a great idea never thought of that

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Yes I use four anchor points one being my kisser button, two being my peep sight and three being my release against my neck, and 4 being touching my nose against the string. This lines u up perfect every time.
I do this and it works for me!

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
i do the same.
peep
kisser
nose on the string
index finger nuckle on the jaw bone

1 - 11 of 11 Posts