New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, this is what a billboard on route 17 in east rutherford says on it.It is right across the highway from meadowlands ford,between the Burger king and Exxon station.It said a few other things on it,but really did not read it well.If anybody close to area, check it out.

·
Registered
10,462 Posts
Currently Online Posts: 43
YOU GUYS NEED A HURRICANE UP THERE. ALL OF OUR BILLBOARDS ARE GONE NOW

JOE
We need a hurricane to send the anti's to OZ. They are about as touch with reality as Dorthy.

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
do they honestly think stupid signs are gonna stop us from hunting..theyll never ever change my mind.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Problem is they're not trying to change your mind mack . They're going after people who are unsure of the hunt and kids .People that are easily swayed.

·
Registered
13,448 Posts

Heres a pic of the Billboard. How come they put it in an area with no Bears.
I was in Walmart in Newton today and the cashier and another women where talking about the Bear hunt. They where in favor of it.The cusomer was so upset cause her condo association made her take down her bird feeders. She said it draws to many Bears to the area and the residents are complaining.

G

·
they wouldn't put that sign in the bear counties, the people there know the truth, that why it's here in southern Bergen County, cause the people here don't know the truth, they think the bears are cute, funny, playful, and there names are TEDDY

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
ROFL

"We CAN live in harmony with the bears!"

Yes, we can. I for one welcome our new bear overlords. I'd like to remind them that as a trusted TV personality, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground honey hives.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts