New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy Rod (Hot rods hot dogs)gave my name to a guy that wants deer taken off his land with bow and the guy just called me. 6 acres, not a lot of land but it may just be a start to something, who knows. The property is in Clinton Twshp and the guy that hunted it last year killed a 200 Lb buck, he said that he hasn't seen anything like that this year yet but if the does are there the bucks will have to come in during the rut.I like those kinds of phone calls.

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks NJhunter. I asked him if he likes venison and he told me that that is the price of admission, I have to give him a couple pieces of meat. He actually said that he was thinking of getting into bowhunting himself,but I pretty much talked him out of that...lol..;)

·
Registered
889 Posts
I have a small piece in Clinton that is pretty much the same deal. The homeowner wants me to take a couple of does out for him. Its right behind his house and is a bedding area for about 10 does. Only problem is I have to get in there way before light and can't hunt there in the pm. I think stone wall gun club backs up to my property but they do mostly small game there.

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
small land is usually the best land, I have a 10 acre Property in Pa that produces big buck and plenty of doe!!! Good luck to you

1 - 6 of 6 Posts