1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
819 Posts
thats a shame to hear about the daughter and his friend. i dont know how this stuff happens though, you were trailing the deer and he was with you...did you see him walk off in that direction. either way, sucks to hear.

·
Registered
7,489 Posts
horrible in ny state a few years back a father accidently shot and killed his son while deer hunting when he saw what he had done he killed himself niether was wearing orange not required in ny state terribly sad

be safe everyone God be with us all

·
Registered
4,622 Posts
The comments from the anti's after the article really get my nerve.

Prayers to those involved, what a shame.

Being careful is the first thing on my mind in the field, and it should be for all, you can't take back that shot after you fire it.

·
Premium Member
14,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
People are sick! two familys grieving and these animal rights activists.
Animal rights people don't care about people they don't even care about animals they care about their false perception of what animals are. In other words they care about an illusion and don't even like people.

·
Registered
8,512 Posts
Did you read what some people wrote in? People are sick! two familys grieving and these animal rights activists.

True very sad. Makes me think of some of the comments made on site in threads regarding atvs and dirt bikes. [confusedagain]

Also noticed in the pics with the article dosent seem like either one wears allot of Orange

·
Registered
54 Posts
So sad.

in ny state a few years back a father accidently shot and killed his son while deer hunting when he saw what he had done he killed himself
I remember that. The father was quoted immediately after killing him: "I don't know where my boy is going, but I don't want him to be alone." He then killed himself.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.