New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17,254 Posts
Wow. What about my gulp. Lol. I keep sayin you are a ****. I am all set for saterday. I just need to get all the bass gear off the boat and load the fluke stuff. I figured out today I have over 120 packs of secret bait. Screw the bass till next spring it is flatty time. I am gonna try to fish 5 days next week for them.

·
Registered
10,130 Posts
Screw the bass till next spring it is flatty time.
You're a crazy mofo...I'm looking forward to those 40+s coming oceanside and crushing giant bunker pods! :D

It will be nice to fish for flatties again though, curious to see how this weekend pans out. Guys have been catching them randomly for weeks, just not sure how well stacked up they are yet. Should know by Saturday afternoon [up]

·
Registered
5,766 Posts
was out sat on a ny boat no ny keepers but some nice nj keepers we fished the channels with no luck then they went to brooklyn side from coney island to far rockaway a steady pick of shorts nothing on gulp teasers and one on a spro and bait rigs with short leaders was the ticket once the water temps come up a ltte it should be good fishing all fish were caught tight to the beaches nothing deep i was out with a boy scout troop on the atlanis princess all the kids caught fish

·
Registered
15,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Flukin is for pansies fish for a mans fish 40-50lbs bass not 2-3lbs.flatties that hardly put up a fight

Who are you kidding, you need to take a break after reeling in a 2-3 lb flattie..[eyeroll]

[hihi][hihi]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.