New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Thats a great buck!!!!! what did he weigh & score, and where did you harvest him?

CONGRATS [up]

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
Got him Nov 2,2004. Greene county Illinois. 141PY. Approx weight 240lbs.I missed a bigger buck from the same stand on Oct 31. The stand is on a creek bottom where 5 trails cross the creek. I will be back to that stand from Oct 30- Nov 3,2005.
2 weeks after I got my buck the outfitter told me another client killed a 180 cl [no swearing please] buck.
In 2003 on the same farm a guy from Alabama killed a 207 non typical.I think it was 21 points.
My friend killed a 164PY in 2002 on a different farm about 5 miles away.This outfitter has some great properties.

B

·
0 Posts
I really thought it was a NJ deer, coming off a place where no hunting is allowed, but only for a select few. No matter where that deer came from it's a hell of a buck

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
The outfitter is Buckhorn Outfitters. He does not have a web site. The guys name is Rob Scott. North American Whitetail Television has done some recent hunts from his properties. 2 years ago Pat Reeve shot a big Muzzlelaoder buck and Stan potts got a shotgun buck. Stan potts was sitting in the middle of a cut corn field next to a big John Deere tractor.Maybe some some of you saw that hunt on TV.

·
Registered
13,448 Posts

This is the Buck that Pat Reeve from North American Whitetail shot at Buckhorn Outfitters.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Hey JRHUNT I am still waiting for the invite ....Ive only know you for a few years now...LOL;) Just busting!!!!!!!

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
Bowhuntnj, You are welcome to come to Illinois. But I can't bring guest to my property in NJ.

·
Registered
13,448 Posts

This Monster was poached from the same property. Some [no swearing please] shot it with a 22 in the head.What a waste.I was told nothing happened to the guy who did it.

·
Registered
13,448 Posts

This is the view from the stand I shot him out of. He was just on the other side of the creek.About a 17 yard shot.

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
Venisoneatr,Thanks for the picture posting lessons.I do believe I've mastered it. Havin fun too.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts